Tool Coordinator in Topeka, KS
As a Tool Coordinator, your job is to maintain the tool inventory located in the tool room. You will also assist in monitoring company owned tool assets.
What you will do in this job:
- Perform repairs on tools
- Assist technicians in locating tools and facilitate tool transfers from other locations
- Monitor tool reports and report to the appropriate level
- Take tool inventory, perform inventory audits and report errors
Our Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of general mechanical tools
- Basic computer knowledge
- Able to communicate well written and verbally
- A self-starter who is able to work independently
What will put you ahead:
- Industry and Caterpillar tool knowledge
Who We Are
Foley Industries - Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central – enters its ninth decade of empowering progress for customers in Kansas and Western Missouri. Foley’s 1,000+ employees strive every day to safely deliver excellence in service, parts, rental and sales across a broad line of Caterpillar and allied construction equipment, power generation, as well as SITECH construction technology solutions. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email email@example.com.