Senior Business Data Analyst
Company Apply Now
A social and educational online gaming platform (product) for photographers of all levels is looking for Senior Business Data Analyst for the purpose of managing, analyzing, and presenting complex data that represents the behavior of millions of users around the world on both mobile and web.
Company size: 50+
Product stage: released.
Business model: B2C
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of webs and app.
- users to answer strategic and operational business questions.
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from data to shape features and
- future product roadmaps
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better.
- engagement, monetization, and retention.
- Build dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding.
- of KPIs.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- 4+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for a Gaming company
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or other quantitative field
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with Tableau – strong advantage
- Experience with Game Economy - strong advantage
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models- advantage
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- True passion for understanding consumer behavior