Company Apply Now
Aspire Global is an international, leading, gaming company, and is searching for a Financial Controller to form part of an amazing team, that you will be proud of!
At Aspire Global, we not only invest in the business; we also invest in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and at the same time enjoy themselves at the workplace.
If you are looking for an opportunity to explore the different dynamics in the gaming industry, read on!
The role of the Financial Controller is to efficiently oversee the financial management of the business. Reporting to the Finance Director and liaising with the Senior Management Team, the Financial Controller will be responsibility for the day-to-day financial operations of the business.
- Monitoring day-to-day financial operations, such as bookkeeping, payroll, vat, tax, invoicing, banking and reporting.
- Coaching and managing Malta’s Finance team to enhance overall operations and performance.
- Managing local monthly closing process, reviewing work papers and supporting schedules.
- Participation in the preparation of periodical financial statements and publications.
- Cash flow management.
- Abiding with statutory and legislative functions including meeting all deadlines.
- Focal point for statutory audits and assisting with group audits.
- Assisting with ad-hoc financial tasks.
- Full responsibility of the Malta salary process.
- Accounting qualification.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong knowledge and experience with IFRS.
- Experience with salary processing.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationship across the business.
- Ability to work in and manage a team.
- A committed and driven individual.
- At least 2-3 years of experience within a commercial company.
- Experience in iGaming - an advantage.