Sports CRM Coordinator
Company Apply Now
Sliema, Malta, Malta
Aspire Global, a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for a dynamic and motivated Sports CRM Coordinator to join the Sports department.
- Creating, implementing and managing an error-free execution of sports CRM projects and marketing activities.
- Performing end-to-end monitoring and analysis of campaign execution & performance and provide relevant feedback.
- Building, creating and improving Sports CRM email templates and marketing materials.
- Creating new customer flows and campaign scenarios using Exponea.
- Assisting in producing and delivering commercial briefs and campaign plans.
- Assisting with promotional content, banner planning, newsletter and other promotional material.
- Ensuring that retention plans are adapted to suit the local market/brands.
- Proactively looking for Ad-Hoc sports campaign opportunities that help maximize the customer experience based on near real-time changes in customer situation across different markets/brands.
- Creating special odds Markets.
- Aspire Global employees are adequately trained in Responsible Gambling in order to protect customers from harm following the relevant licensing objectives.
- Deep understanding of Sportsbook product and a passion for and knowledge of Sports – must.
- Experience with implementing and tracking campaign metrics across multiple channels, including email, direct mail, SMS, Push – must.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent project management, time management and problem-solving skills.
- BA/BSc. in industrial engineering or equivalent – advantage.
- Good working knowledge of HTML – must.
- Proficient user of Excel.
- Ability to understand multiple backend systems and how they work in-sync.
- Ability to work on a tight deadline and under pressure.
- Strong initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal English level – must.
- Danish or German language – advantage.
- Responsible, detail oriented, well organized, independent, able to learn quickly, multi-tasker, great interpersonal skills, team player.