Mid-Senior .NET Developer
Company Apply Now
Since 2015, Nexttech has proven experience in providing a wide range of staff augmentation and offshore services, from initial project estimation to various IT development tasks. We also provide a wide range of onshore services for the customers with onsite consulting needs. Our clients are from Central and East European market and our focus is on Banking and Trading state of the art development projects.
We are looking for a .NET Developer, to work closely with the team of our partner, in the banking area.
Your role is to develop software applications according to the business needs being involved in all phases of SDLC based on Agile or waterfall frameworks.
This job involves implementing requirements using the best technical solutions available.
You will be exposed to a variety of challenges, from technical solutions and design to improving service delivery from an end-to-end perspective.
Main tech: #.NET framework 4.x #WCF #ASP.NET
- Plan, develop and implement projects or parts of large-scale projects within one of our development teams.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Execute system development activities.
- Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems.
- Coach junior members of the team.
- Implement the company development guidelines and processes and come with improvement suggestions.
What will drive your success?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in .NET technologies.
- Great OOP skills.
- Practical knowledge of: NET Framework 4.x.
- Experience with Web Services using WCF (SOAP), and Web applications: ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of build Tools: Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus.
- Other Skills: SQL, UML, XML/XSLT/XSD.
- Analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs.
- Effectively and positively collaborate, interact, and communicate with your fellow colleagues.
- Excellent command of English (a must) and German (a nice to have).
Rewarding aspects of the job:
- Being part of an open and excellence-oriented team, where you can have room to influence and improve the existing processes.
- Developing your technical acumen while working side by side with experienced people.
- Joining a cozy, accommodating while highly excellence and freedom driven company.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted.