Intern Engine Tech - ABC (Park City , KS)
If you are looking for a rewarding Engine Technician career with a great paycheck, then the ABC Program could be the right choice for you! Commit just 12 weeks of your time to learning and earning to reach your goal of becoming a Caterpillar technician.
- Eight week paid classroom and learning lab followed by a four week in shop internship
- Gain hands-on in the shop experience while working with one of our mentors!
- You’ll receive a basic understanding of how systems work, procedures, processes as well as safety requirements
- Dealer specific training
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent attendance and punctuality in the classroom and for internship
- Ability to participate in and learn from all Cat specific assigned technical curriculum
- Seeking a career path with a secure future
- Must meet initial mechanical and aptitude requirements
What will put you ahead:
- Previous mechanical ability and the drive to excel at troubleshooting and learning
- Proven work ethic
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
Upon successful completion of the program, you may be offered a technician position at our Park City location
- Assistance to purchase tooling
- Competitive pay, 401(k) with matching, insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, and Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.