Account Manager - NSW (Part-time)
Our client is now hiring!
They are seeking an Account Manager with current and extensive industry sales &/or education/training experience to manage and grow an existing territory in NSW.
Candidates need to be articulate and willing to embrace new methods of Account Management in an ever evolving industry.
If you are ORGANISED, currently successful in a sales or education/training role in the professional skincare industry and a qualified Beauty Therapist then you might be the Account Manager they are looking for.
Hours: 21 hours (3 days) per week.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager this position would suit a proven performer able to demonstrate successful outcomes in previous Territory Management roles.
Country travel should be expected as this position requires territory management of metropolitan and country accounts.
This opportunity will only be offered to applicants with the following key attributes:
- Organised, with the skills required to establish, manage and grow a sales territory
- Advanced computer/electronic business tools understanding, evident by current use and implementation in everyday work activities
- Demonstrable relationship building abilities
- Quantifiable business acquisition & development skills
- Knowledge of first class customer service strategies
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Results orientated with proven skills
- Current experience in the professional beauty industry and 3 years minimum experience in an Account Manager/Business Development role or Education/Training role.
- Only applicants with the ability to show that they have these attributes need apply.
Attractive salary package including:
Commission & incentives, phone, iPad & laptop
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.