Responsible Gaming Specialist
Company Apply Now
Sliema, Malta, Malta
Aspire Global; a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for a dynamic and motivated Responsible Gaming Specialist.
- Reviewing and monitoring customer’s accounts from a responsible gaming perspective.
- Identifying high risk players by conducting analysis of customers’ behaviour and activity.
- Conducting outbound calls to ensure that the players are gambling responsibly and, in their means.
- Knowing and promoting our Responsible Gaming tools.
- Working closely with the AML department to assess the customer’s affordability.
- Aspire Global employees are adequately trained in Responsible Gambling in order to protect customers from harm following the relevant licensing objectives.
What are your skills?
- Experience and a passion in dealing with customers.
- Previous experience in RG & AML – added asset.
- MS Excel knowledge.
- English language at a native/ fluent level.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What will Aspire Global give to you?
- Initial in-depth initial training so you can hit the ground running with confidence
- Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema
- Career progression opportunities – 47% of our employees have been internally promoted!
- Amazing colleagues - we are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
- 27 vacation days
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team
- Weekly classes offered at one of the best fitness clubs on the island
- Private health insurance
- Free eye testing
- Anniversary rewards
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world