Utility Operator - 107461
Company Apply Now
The HR Office Inc. Employment Services
Manufacturing and Production
We are looking for first shift and second shift temp to hire Utility Operators for a local manufacturing company.
- Follow work instructions and complete tasks assigned
- Complete required record keeping
- Understand equipment set-up and operation to meet quality standards
- Maintain clean, orderly, and organized work area
- Due to export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
- Basic Math skillsAttention to detail and pride in your work
- Willingness to learn multiple operations
- Able to work within a team of exceptional employees
- Must be able to lift and move up to 20 lbs. frequently
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume (must be in .doc, .docx or .pdf format)