Company Apply Now
San José, San José, Costa Rica
Engineering, Management and Executive, Information Technology, Software Developer Engineer in Testing, Tecnologías de la Información
- Technical Writer
Job Description (Include Required Skills and Nice To have):
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English effectively.
- Experience in quality inspection and/or quality control
- Drive for results. Project Management mindset
- General knowledge of computer operation and data input
- Detailed oriented and attention to process detail (a must)
- Knowledge of prevailing professional standards in the field of Technical Communication
- Demonstrate good editorial judgment.
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a professional team.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams on assigned projects.
- Ability to produce visually attractive and cohesive content.
- Apply analytical skills to review source material, develop content, and ensure usability.
- Ability to grasp, synthesize, and organize large amounts of complex information.
- Maintain consistency in format, tone, and style of content.
- Conduct comprehensive research on topics relevant to assigned projects as needed.
- Ensure accuracy, brevity, and a methodical approach in completing assigned projects.
- Interview SMEs to gather reliable and complete source material.
- Display good working knowledge of industry standard communication tools (i.e., hardware and software.
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, data bases.
Activities to Perform:
- Conduct initial in-depth analysis of the business.
- Drive for CME requirements and readiness. PM mindset to execute readiness, deliverables, tracking and reporting statuses.
- Facilitate small working groups to standardize procedures for the Customer Support Supply Chain.
- Participate or lead special projects related to creating process efficiencies.
- Influence leadership on implementation of policies, procedures, processes, and standards.
- Monitor activities of the systems transformation and cross-programs to ensure documentation project(s) progress on schedule and within defined scope parameters.
- Utilize Quality/Lean/Six Sigma tools such as business plan deployment, problem solving, root cause, analysis, process mapping, and gap analysis.
- Assist with controlling, documenting, processing and disposition of non-conforming material to the defined non-conformance process.
- Annotates documentation to ensure traceability of inspection process.
Languages (Proficiency Level required for Language):
- English:Developing Advanced
- Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT solutions with 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With 15 Global Delivery Centers in the U.S., Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Spain, Hungary and India, Softtek helps improve and produce predictable outcomes for top-tier corporations in over 20 countries. Softtek is the creator and a leader of the nearshore industry.For more information on what we do, who we are, and career opportunities, visit www.softtek.com / Follow us @Softtek on Twitter, and be our fan on Facebook www.facebook.com/softtek