Producing Branch Manager
The Producing Branch Manager (PBM) is responsible for structuring loan application and loan terms, making certain the loan program and pricing structure meets the goals of the client within the parameters defined by Capital City Home Loans. In addition to developing their own production pipeline, the PBM is also responsible for carrying out strategic initiatives, sales development, and leadership/management of retail branch production in alignment with corporate targets. The PBM is directly responsible for overseeing production goals based on recruiting activities and development of producing Mortgage Consultants.
Essential / Primary Job Functions:
- Identifies new business opportunities for existing Mortgage Consultant staff in order to meet office goals.
- Develops/executes overall market strategy to increase retail volume, market share and profitability.
- Collaborates with operations support to ensure customer service, loan quality and pull through targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Responsible for communication and implementation of Company policies and procedures.
- Monitors office pipelines and holds regular performance discussions with Mortgage Consultants under his/her supervision.
- Addresses performance issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for producing personal loan volume at or above target expectations.
- Maintains a recruiting database for the area and actively recruits candidates to grow market coverage.
Job Requirements for Essential/Primary Job Functions:
- Responsible for knowing product manuals and understanding all company loan programs and their requirements.
- Responsible for staying up to date on federal, state, and local laws, regulations, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, USDA and VA as they pertain to the mortgage lending industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of mortgage processing, underwriting and closing procedures.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use data based marketing.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
Education / Work Experience:
- Experience as a producing Mortgage Consultant.
- Management experience working with Mortgage Consultants.
- Two plus years’ experience in mortgage production, including LOS system experience.