Company Apply Now
Sliema, Malta, Malta
Aspire Global, a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for a Legal Counsel who will be responsible for ensuring the Company’s operation within the highest legal standards.
- Drafting, negotiation and review of commercial contracts and agreements.
- Advising management on a wide range of legal matters in relation to various business activities.
- Advising on a wide range of commercial matters such as intellectual property, technology, employment matters, and internal/service contracts.
- Supporting other departments as may be necessary and as required.
- Identifying legal issues, providing analysis of legal risks, and assisting in the creation and implementation of solutions.
- Being the core point of information and guidance in all legal matters for the Employer and its international relations.
- Ensure contracts comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with queries on agreements.
- Liaise with external advisors and clients.
- Assisting with other responsibilities as may be required and determined by the Company CFO from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a qualified commercial lawyer.
- Great working knowledge of corporate, commercial and employment law.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of online gaming legislation and industry best practices.
- Strong legal writing and legal research skills.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationship across the business.
- Experience in iGaming – strong advantage.