Accounting Clerk - 107490
Company Apply Now
We are looking for a full-time, temp-to-hire accounting clerk for a State College Company.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with the daily account’s payable functions.
- Be responsible for covering the other positions in the accounting department for extended abscesses.
- Assist the purchasing department in creating new purchase orders
- Reviews PO/Invoice variances & then goes over with the purchasing department
- Assists the purchasing department in keeping the part files updated.
- Other duties, as required
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Minimum of one year accounting or business-related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to coordinate and effectively communicate with customers, collection agencies and employees.
- Ability to work additional hours at month end when applicable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft software including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, and Word a must.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume (must be in .doc, .docx or .pdf format)