Security Engineer Identity and Access Management Senior
Company Apply Now
Identity & Access Management (IAM) / Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer
• 4+ years’ experience with Privileged Access Management (PAM) engineering platforms infrastructure solution, development, configuration, testing and implementation.
• Experience integrating servers, middleware, network devices, applications, and business services with PAM solution.
• Demonstrate extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in reviewing access requests from users, working with PAM tools, defining best practices for PAM governance, and applying continuously independent judgment to solve daily issues.
• Proven experience in troubleshooting and resolving password rotation and PAM tool issues.
• Advanced working knowledge of PAM Standards and best practices including Multi-Factor Authentication, Service Account Standards, privileged account discovery (experience implementing and deploying MFA technology a plus).
• Familiarity with common attack vectors and OWASP Top 10 risks.
• Technical familiarity with core infrastructure architectures and tools, including Active Directory, Server/OS, Storage, Middleware, Database, Network/Telecom (switches, load balancers, routers and firewalls) and Application topologies.
• Communication and Collaboration.
• Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences from technical to executive management.
• High experience in BeyondTrust suite is A MUST.
• Password Safe from BeyondTrust experience is also required.
• Working from home is possible.
Relocated: AGS, ENS, GDL, MTY, CDMX
English level:Very Good