Loan Quality Specialist
Loan Quality Specialist positions facilitate the delivery of loan files to secondary market investors for purchase.
Essential/Primary Job Functions:
- Representing the department in a professional and enthusiastic manner by providing exceptional customer service and support to internal staff, Capital City Home Loans' (CCHL) customers and external secondary market investors.
- Shipping notes and maintaining different warehouse lines to reduce turn times.
- Auditing of originated loan files to confirm basic compliance with agency, investor, CCHL and federal guidelines.
- Preparing and delivering files to secondary market investors for purchase.
- Working with secondary market investors to answer questions and obtain any additional documentation necessary to facilitate loan purchase.
- Proactively obtaining additional documentation as required by CCHL policy to complete loan file.
- Working with internal production and closing staff as well as CCHL customers to obtain required loan documentation.
- Provide deficiency reporting to front-end operations to include trending to identify problematic areas where training and/or process improvement is required.
- Reports to work as required by schedule.
Job Requirements for Essential/Primary Job Functions:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Understanding of workflow of mortgage production process.
- Ability to maintain high level of service during peak periods of each monthly cycle.
- Basic understanding of industry standard underwriting and compliance guidelines.
College degree or minimum of 2 years mortgage experience.