Business Developer Junior
Company Apply Now
Simpleat is looking for a Business Development Junior in Mexico. This person will build and maintain scalable solutions to increase brand visibility, grow sales, and position Simpleat as the top food-tech company in the country.The right candidate must have experience in B2B and B2C Sales and Marketing, preferably in the technology industry; drive to build a growing startup ecosystem; desire to push businesses in Latam into the digital era.
Partnerships: Grow and maintain strategic partnerships in the private sector in Argentina with top industry leaders to increase sales, aligned with the overall company strategy and local needs.
Sales Enablement: Incorporate business understanding from the different sales channels to motivate and develop a high-performing sales team that truly understand needs and wants of B2B & B2C clients.
- · Client Segmentation: Align the sales organization to different client segments, after clearly understanding needs and wants according to the customer journey.
- · Scalable marketing material: Develop innovative, easy-to-use sales material.
- · Sales Training: Equip sales team with data tools, business understanding, to offer the best customer experience to our clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Demonstrated achievement in online companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software.
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
For further information contact: Emilia Fioriti firstname.lastname@example.org