Personal Banker - 107499
Company Apply Now
Our client in State College is looking for a full-time personal banker to provide quality, consultative customer service to ensure customer needs are met. General responsibilities include processing numerous customer transactions; recognizing cross-selling opportunities and referring customers to appropriate personnel; and preparing and maintaining various administrative records. Will provide back-up support for account processing, as required.
- Accountable for high standards of service and responsiveness to ensure fulfillment of external and internal client needs.
- Processes daily transactions and associated general customer service duties with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Demonstrates safety and soundness by ensuring that all the bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties.
- Delivers solutions to customers through interactive and consultative conversations to assess and address their needs.
- Engages in referral and relationship management activities in accordance with established goals and objectives.
- Performs various administrative duties as assigned including maintaining records and preparing a variety of forms and reports.
- Performs back-up deposit account opening duties on an as-needed basis.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Proficient reading, writing, communication and mathematics skills; these skills normally associated with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work well with people
- Proficient interpersonal relations abilities, including problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum one (1) year of relevant or equivalent experience
Background check, credit check, and references are required.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume (must be in .doc, .docx or .pdf format) or contact our office at 814-238-3750.