Equipment Support Purchaser - 107501
Company Apply Now
Our client in State College is looking for a temp to hire candidate to be responsible for the procurement and safekeeping of parts and supplies. This candidate will manage a large inventory and perform quarterly inventory counts, work as a liaison between field personnel and shop leadership, and collect, record, organize and provide all information to shop leadership.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Must have solid organizational and time management skills
- Must be familiar with on-road vehicles and construction vehicles
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Prefer degree or certification in logistics or equipment maintenance
- Previous experience working with computers is required
- Previous office experience is required
- Previous purchasing experience is preferred
- Experience in logistics/dispatching, equipment maintenance a plus
- Computer skills required
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume (must be in .doc, .docx or .pdf format) or contact our office at 814-238-3750.