Sales Advisor: Cogeco Connexions
In accordance with established procedures, policies and available tools, the successful candidate is responsible for handling outbound and inbound calls as well as email communications for specific MDU, Home Builder and Network Expansion opportunities. The mandate is to maximize all sales opportunities and ensure an optimal level of quality customer service. The expectation of this position is that the Sales Advisor is highly driven and consistently working to achieve and exceed targets. This person thrives in a competitive environment and is determined to be a top performer, who is comfortable taking on challenges, is resilient and can overcome rejection in pursuing sales opportunities.
1. Completes outbound calls to sales leads with a goal of acquiring new sales, cross-selling/upselling existing customers and proactively following up with prospects.
2. Responsible for the daily management and accuracy of individual sales funnel.
3. Answers inbound sales inquiries for Residential products and offers customized solutions while meeting and/or exceeding departmental quality, sales targets and KPIs i.e. Booked Target, RPC, PSU close rate etc.
4. Promotes and up-sells products and services with each customer contact and schedules and inputs order requests.
5. Highlights the features and benefits of our HSI, Telephony, CATV and Professional Services products and confidently handles competitive issues with an approach that will incite customers to choose Cogeco as their exclusive service provider.
6. Maximizes leads provided through various channels (MDU, Home Builder, Network Expansion etc.) to achieve sales results and assigned targets.
7. Responsible for the seamless handoff off sales leads to support teams and partners in situations that require F2F interaction for closing.
8. Drive individual sales opportunities from qualification to closed won stage utilizing available tools to track upgrades, cross-sells and new customer acquisition.
9. Makes all required efforts to retain customers that express their intent to cancel their subscription or downgrade their services.
10. Responsible for accurate data input using prescribed applications and processes for all customers’ add, move, and change requests.
11. Assists with other departmental requests as required and performs special projects as assigned.
12. To support Cogeco’s ultimate goal of providing excellent service to current and potential customers. The incumbent must be constantly attentive and responsive to both external and internal customers’ needs and assist in the resolution of any issues or concerns in a timely and professional manner while ensuring that the solution meets the customer’s needs.
13. As part of their work, employees must take all necessary measures to ensure their own health and safety, and that of their co-workers and the public in general. They must use available personal protective equipment at all times, and comply with all Health & Safety instructions, guidelines, policies and procedures issued by the Company.
14. This is a province-wide (Ontario) remote opportunity.
● College Diploma or combination of equivalent education and experience required.
● 3 years previous experience in a sales focused contact center environment
● Proven customer service skills, superior first call resolution skills.
● Performance at a high standard and consistently meets all KPI expectations
● Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Bilingualism (E/F) is an asset.
● Strong ability to quickly grab customer attention and overcome objections.
● Demonstrated interpersonal skills with a winning customer service attitude and professional phone and digital communication etiquette.
● Ability to analyze and interrupt data within spreadsheets.
● Detail oriented with the ability to analyze and troubleshoot customer issues.
● Self motivated with the ability to take initiative and resolve problems independently. Monitors own quality of work.
● Open to change with a learning attitude towards work and to contribute to teams.
● Prior inbound sales experience is required.
● Outbound telemarketing experience or any direct sales experience is a strong asset.
● Must have previous experience working PCs and demonstrated navigation abilities within Windows and Google products.
● Experience with Salesforce and other lead management tools considered an asset
● General understanding of broadband, telecom, cable and internet industries is an asset.
Being inclusive is simply welcoming you to be yourself!
Being inclusive also means fostering a climate of trust and respect, and encouraging diversity and equity for every candidate wanting to be part of the Cogeco team.
Being inclusive allows us to reduce barriers in the workplace and to take actions to enable accessibility for all!
- Being inclusive is more than a word, it's our commitment to you!
The position offers the follow options/flexibility for work location:
Includes Comprehensive benefits such as Health, Dental, Employee Share purchase plans and so much more.
If you are interested in this position click "apply now".