Company Apply Now
• Minimum 12 years of prior relevant experience including prior management experience.
• Minimum 4 years security architecture experience
• Minimum 3 years of financial services experience
• Advanced Information Security Certification from (ISC)2, ISACA or equivalent (CISSP, CRISC, CCSP, etc.)
- Security Reference Architecture creation and presentation.
- Full stack developer in a DevOps model worked on APIs, high volume transactions by keeping application security best practices.
- Expert knowledge & experience in data security, network security, infrastructure security and application security.
- 5+ years of SaaS(Software as a Service) application development , 5+ years of security solutioning with a financial institution on SaaS platforms, security architecture,
- Demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies.
Location: Remote until COVID restrictions are lifted, then onsite at Boston (open to non-local candidates but they will be working EST)
Thorough understanding and experience with AZURE & AWS native controls
• Good knowledge / hands-on experience in the following in AZURE & AWS
• Network Security Groups and Micro-segmentation concepts
• UDR and Load balancers
• VPN Gateways and ExpressRoute connection
• Azure Firewalls
• Service tags and service endpoints
• NAT and PAT concepts
• Automation frameworks (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet) and automation scripts to support the Azure environment tools (Azure Resource Manager Templates)
• Operation Management Suite (OMS) queries using Kusto query language (KQL)
• Security Events and Incident Management (SEIM)
• Familiarity with OWASP and integrations with static code analysis and dynamic code analysis tools.