Company Apply Now
The successful candidate should be able to:
• set up controls and adjust settings for industrial/manufacturing machines
• read blueprints
• observe machine operation for machine malfunction and defects.
• perform safety checks to ensure safety devices are on and in working order (guarding and all safety equipment).
• perform quality checks and document (where applicable), using simple gages, precision measuring devices and visual inspection.
• perform daily maintenance on machines and auxiliary equipment.
• clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Follow safety rules and work procedures.
This position is within a manufacturing environment with moderate to high physical activity involving routine lifting and pulling up to 50 pounds.
Send resume for immediate consideration.
Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.