Immigration Billing Coordinator
Company Apply Now
IMMIGRATION BILLING COORDINATOR
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for an Immigration Billing Coordinator to work in the Finance Department for a well-established law firm located in the Capital Region.
- Associates degree in Business or Finance required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 5+ years accounting, billing, or finance experience in a legal environment (immigration law preferred)
- Electronic billing experience – including split billing, discount and alternate fee arrangements preferred
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills including record keeping, data collection, and systems information skills
- Ability to compile, analyze, and present data in a user-friendly format
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer