Sales Support Specialist
We are looking for new members to join our Customer Service team as a Sales Support to our corporate clients for Property Shark, a brand of our parent company, Yardi Systems Inc. Property Shark is a website offering real estate professionals and home buyers in-depth information on any property in the U.S.
This position requires a mix of sales and customer service activities, and it represents a great opportunity for anyone with excellent English skills. If you also love helping people in a friendly yet professional manner, well, this might just be the job for you. As a member of our team, you will assist on corporate sales, which can range from troubleshooting different issues to processing changes in a group account. You’ll keep a contact with group accounts whose subscriptions are ending and offer them a renewal. Communication with customers is done mainly by phone. Additionally, the representative needs to communicate via email. The main workflow is connected to inbound and outbound calls.
Currently available shift: 3:30 p.m. to 12 a.m., Monday until Friday.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Good interaction skills.
- Assisting customers in a patient, friendly manner.
- Very good organizational skills and ability to work in a team.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Previous sales support or call center experience is considered an advantage.
- Assisting the group’s authorized point of contact with group changes or any other account-related information as requested via email or phone call.
- Offering live guidance for the products, ranging from assistance offered to new customers to more advanced assistance required by experienced users.
- Handling customer complaints and feedback.
- Managing the renewal process for company accounts (reaching out via phone and email at different intervals prior to expiration, forwarding clients requests to accounting and tracking the renewal process).
- Forwarding technical issues reported by group contacts to the technical team Jira and following up with them.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to two thousand USD educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- Fifteen RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7600+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.