Company Apply Now
Kramer Electronics is looking for a FP&A Manager to join our Finance team.
This person will be responsible to develop the Company’s annual budget, forecasted P&Ls, lead budget control with company stakeholders, advice regard requisitions, procedures & policies to improve efficiency and support the company’s management with decisions making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or/and business administration
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as economics/ B&C/FP&A preferred global company
- Budget & Control experience
- Strong excel skills
- Strong business and financial understanding as well as analytical skills
- PRIORITY experience preferred
- Fluent English.
- Key financial position to manage the company forecasting and budgeting process.
- Partner with business leaders to develop spending forecast.
- Provide forecast update and monthly report on variance analysis between actual spending vs. forecast / budget for related business areas.
- Manage the annual budgeting process and work with leaders on short-term and long-term roadmap.
- Develop financial models to help with spending planning, investment, and ROI analysis.
- Help to identify operational issues and opportunities as well as identifying and implementing process improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and support.