Company Apply Now
Kramer Electronics hiring and we are looking for a talented UX/UI designer
You will be in charge of definitions of Kramer flagship projects user interface design. You will work closely with our worldwide distributed development, product management and marketing teams.
You will define how our customers see our products
You will create company UX/UI design guidelines
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience (at least 3 years) in state-of-the-art modern UX/UI design for complex products, SaaS and B2B products
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs as Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop – a must
- Holistic system view and understanding
- Pixel perfect design
- HTML and CSS understanding
- We also develop embedded products – must have a technology touch
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level English – is a MUST.
- Portfolio featuring UX/UI projects
- Develop and design UX/UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product feature’s function and look like.
- Conduct a full design circle from collecting inspiration and conducting research through creating a pixel perfect UI for all states and scenarios and deliver to development team.
- Collaborate with software developers and product managers to define, design and implement innovative solutions for web platforms.
- Oversee development hand-off & graphic QA.
- Follow company branding, with careful attention to details.