Company Apply Now
Kramer Electronics is a leading player and pioneer in the Pro AV industry.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Project Manager to join our R&D department.
As a Project Manager, you will manage simultaneously a few multidisciplinary R&D projects of professional Audio & Video solutions.
- Full responsibility of plan, track and execution of integrative work plan.
- Coordinate between development team, QA, engineering (NPI), product managers and other stakeholders.
- Identify and mitigate bottlenecks.
- Planning and track project’s resources budget.
- Analyzing project’s risks and prepare risks management & mitigation plan.
- Leading design reviews such PDR & CDR.
Skills & Requirements:
- Electronics Engineering degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in managing multi-discipline (Board Design, Embedded SW, Mechanics) R&D projects.
- Proven background in R&D and system level understanding.
- Matrix management and team leadership skills.
- Independency, ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with MS-Project.
- Can do attitude.
- Experience as hands-on developer.
- Knowledge and experience with the Pro AV industry.