Full Stack SW Team Leader
Company Apply Now
Kramer is looking for a Full Stack SW Team Leader
Kramer Electronics is a leading player and pioneer in the Pro AV industry. We are looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer who is capable to lead a team of experience developers involved in developing company flagship project. You will work in a dynamic environment, having the chance to impact the architecture and other product aspects.
You must have a proven ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment.
- Lead the development of cloud-based (AWS) project, create infrastructure, add new features, services, and APIs.
- Hands-On Full stack development and management of the team
- Coordinate between the product management and your team to scope, estimate, test and deliver end to end features.
- Integrate and continuously improve agile methodologies within your team.
- Be a guide how to write reusable code and libraries, optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Be a leader. Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members.
- Must BSc in Computer Science
- Proven experience:
- In-depth knowledge with code testing methodology (unit tests, integration tests, DI, Mockups).
- Must at least 3 years as hands-on Team leader
- Must be proficient in object-oriented software development.
- Must have experience in development of large, distributed software systems.
- Must have experience in cloud-based system development. AWS – advantage.
- Must have experience in server-side technologies: Python, Node.js, C++, C#, Java, MySQL
- Design of the complex scalable WEB applications
- Proficient in agile methodologies
- Experiences with CI/CD procedures
- Big data and Analytics
- Experience in integration of 3rd party’s solutions