REMOVERY – SALES CONSULTANT
‘People make me feel like I’m changing their life.’ Amber Curtis – Laser Specialist with Removery
We are looking for a results driven, KPI smashing sales rep who can really make this role their own! Uncapped earning potential with a fast-growing international company means plenty of career progression opportunities are available for you!
Established in America in 2019, Removery focus purely on laser tattoo removal and fading. We are the only privately traded company in the world to do this. Having recently launched sites in Australia, we are growing fast! The foundation is in place to build a network of 250+ locations across the US, Canada, and Australia over the next 5 years. We support our staff and our teams, and this will mean plenty of career progression opportunities!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in our Parramatta Studio, you will drive sales, educate new clients, and deliver unmatched service as new clients come to us to begin their removal or fading journey! This is not ‘just a job’ but an invitation to help our clients embrace change and make a real difference to people’s lives by supporting them through their tattoo removal journey. Our Sales Consultants have a passion for tattoo removal- having tattoos is not a requirement, but we do love them! You are welcome either way at Removery.
We provide you with full paid training over 3-4 weeks prior to commencing your role so you feel 100% confident in your role before starting.
- 15 November 2021
- Please note you will be paid full wages for all training hours
- Recent experience in a high volume, face to face sales role
- Proven ability to consistently exceed KPI’s
- Proven ability to close sales deals
- The ability to champion a ‘winning together’ mindset in your studio by motivating fellow studio team members to exceed monthly targets
- Previous experience in the beauty or medical fields is an advantage however not essential
- A friendly and nurturing demeanour to ensure our clients feel safe and comfortable in what can be a daunting situation for many
Hours: Full time, Part time or Casual roles available (flexible employment arrangement)
Location: Parramatta, NSW
Remuneration: $26 - $32 per hour dependent on experience PLUS generous and achievable bonuses
- Competitive wages + generous and achievable bonus
- Work in a rewarding career with plenty of progression opportunities
- Work with a team across our network of Studios and HQ who are committed, creative, strategic, and FUN
- Receive a high level of paid and ongoing training and education
- Ink-nitiative is a community outreach program designed to provide safe, effective and free tattoo removal on the hands, neck and face to those in need – formerly incarcerated, gang members, survivors of human trafficking and those who wish to remove hate symbols or racist tattoos
- The foundation is in place to build a network of 250+ locations across U.S., Canada, and Australia over the next 4-5 years – which means an opportunity to continue your career with Removery even if life takes you to a new state or territory
- COVID-19 Wage Guarantee: If, as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, you are advised by Removery that you are not required to attend for work; and had you been employed by Removery on an earlier date, and had you been eligible to be paid an amount under a government assisted program, Removery will pay the amount that you would have been eligible to receive for that period under a government assisted program
- Complimentary tattoo removal for yourself (if wanted)
- Friends and family discount of 10%
- Uniform provided
To apply for this amazing position, press ‘Apply’ for this job and attach your Resume as well as a Cover letter telling us why you want to be a Sales Consultant with Removery.
To fast track your application, call Cathy on 0400 900 672.
We look forward to hearing from you!