The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning is seeking a few Engineers, in its Park Development Division, to conduct infrastructure condition assessments and implement projects related to the rehabilitation of existing infrastructure and creation of new park amenities throughout the Montgomery County, MD park system. Applicants must have valid Registered Professional Engineer license from any state when applying.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering, or a degree in any related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible designer and/or construction manager experience that includes substantive work in the range of duties and responsibilities in this class specification.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted, which together total 9 years.
- Valid Registered Professional Engineer License issued by any state within the United States is required for eligibility. A valid Registered Professional Engineer License issued by the State of Maryland is required within six months of appointment.
- Valid driver's license in accordance with both State and Commission rules and regulations. Driver's license must be unencumbered by restrictions, revocations, suspensions, or points that could limit the employee's ability to drive Commission vehicles or perform driving duties required by the position of assignment.