Manager, Contracts & Legal Operations -Tripwire REMOTE
Tripwire is a leading provider of security, compliance and IT operations solutions for enterprises, industrial organizations, service providers and government agencies. Tripwire solutions are based on high-fidelity asset visibility and deep endpoint intelligence combined with business context; together these solutions integrate and automate security and IT operations. Tripwire's portfolio of enterprise-class solutions includes configuration and policy management, file integrity monitoring, vulnerability management, log management, and reporting and analytics. Learn more at tripwire.com, get security news, trends and insights at tripwire.com/blog or follow us on Twitter@TripwireInc.
Tripwire is just one of the many brands that make up Belden's impressive portfolio. Belden is a multi-billion dollar global organization of 8,000 talented people that supports the mission-critical network infrastructure and audio visual broadcast needs of many of the world's best-known brands, placing us at the heart of the global transformation to a truly connected world. We are seeking driven, results-oriented team members to help us continue to grow and succeed.
Manager, Contracts & Legal Operations is responsible for supporting Tripwire's business and legal goals. This includes preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising NDAs, software licenses, professional services agreements, statements of work, transfer agreements (revenue and sales contracts) and vendor agreements.
- Drives contract lifecycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process, and/or contract execution.
- Manages contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input for a high volume of business critical, time-sensitive sales agreements
- Drive for execution:
- Effectively manage time and priorities by focusing on highest priority tasks and working efficiently; prepare for and facilitate productive meetings
- Act as a resource for questions regarding contract process for both internal and external contacts
- Responds to inquiries and researches and resolves problems related to day-to-day contract administration and associated operational issues
- Complete bidding documents as required, including: RFPs, RFIs, RFQs and certifications and representations for federal contracting sales opportunities.
- Proactively identify areas to increase scalability and efficiency in the company's contracting process, proposing and implementing new policies and procedures as needed
- Identify relevant issues of concern, providing strategic solutions to Senior Corporate Counsel and Director of Legal Services
- Oversee the development and maintenance of a contracts management database and related projects
- Other responsibilities or special projects as directed by the Director of Legal Services
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree with five or more years' experience working in a corporate legal department
- Experience negotiating NDAs, software licenses and professional services agreements in a high volume and face paced setting
- Demonstrated experience supporting a high volume sales force
- Experience with RFPs
- Highly organized with natural aptitude to thrive in fast paced environment with a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Working understanding of contracts law and administration
- Strong customer orientation, both internal and external
- Advanced knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to plan, lead and drive projects to completions, manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to plan, lead, and drive projects to completion
- Natural sense of urgency
- Able to adapt to different situations and work effectively with different groups of people
- Ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner
At Tripwire our culture is one where you perform at your best, where you trust your teammates, and where work doesn't feel so much like work. We recognize and appreciate the contribution of all our employees. We value customer service, working with teams and thriving in an environment of continuous change. We play to win!
Tripwire provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions or any other condition of employment or career development.