Software Technical Lead
Company Apply Now
Remote position, Jalisco, Mexico
Engineering, Information Technology, Software and Programming
- Manage and direct development team
- Manage and maintain AWS infrastructure
- Work closely with the management team, by a weekly report on technology state and upcoming challenges
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed cloud computing environment
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary team members, to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database
- Experience with AWS, ability to build and maintain infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Good operating systems knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with serverless architectures
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Jest
- Team management skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills are desired.