Company Apply Now
Remote position, Jalisco, Mexico
Engineering, Information Technology, Software and Programming
- Build innovative technologies in a large distributed cloud computing environment
- Design and code the right solutions, starting with broadly defined problems.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database
- Basic operating systems knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Jest is a plus
- Experience with serverless architectures is a plus
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services is a big plus
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills are desired.