Company Apply Now
Want to make an impact in the lives of others?
Elegant Care Villa is a great place for those who are looking and ready to help care for others. You could start your career with us, or find what it means that you're making a difference every day as Elegant Care Villa caregivers provide quality care at our developmentally disabled residents in our Residential Care Facility!
Elegant Care Villa offers jobs & personal growth opportunities! We seek skilled individuals willing not only to lend their hands but willing also willing to advocate the needs of our Developmentally Disabled Residents.
Join our care team now!
• Help people to achieve their personal goals
• Promote independence, self-fulfillment, and dignity
• Assist with activities of daily living such as; personal care, including preparing meals, feeding, grooming, dressing, housekeeping, and toileting
• Assist individuals with developmental disabilities to access their community for business, social, and recreational purposes
• Help to monitor (report, observe, collect data) and maintain individual’s health needs plan
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Read, write, understand, and communicate in English to perform essential duties and responsibilities
• Must adhere to HIPPA Compliance Requirements of Confidentiality
• Professionally communicate and work and must cooperate with others
• Successfully pass all post-offer of Employment, pre-employment screening requirements; which includes a criminal background check, random drug screening, and provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
• Must be physically fit to meet the demands of the job. You must have the capability to run, push, pull, bend, squat, kneel, lift, and transfer individuals