Private Duty (1 on 1) Home Caregiver
Company Apply Now
Want to make an impact in the lives of others?
Elegant Care Villa is a great place for those who are looking and ready to help care for others. You could start your career with us, or find what it means that you're making a difference every day as Elegant Care Villa caregivers provide quality care at our developmentally disabled residents in our Residential Care Facility!
Elegant Care Villa offers jobs & personal growth opportunities! We seek skilled individuals willing not only to lend their hands but willing also willing to advocate the needs of our Developmentally Disabled Residents!
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Read, write, understand, and communicate in English to perform essential duties and responsibilities
• Must adhere to HIPPA Compliance Requirements of Confidentiality
• Professionally communicate and work and must cooperate with others
• Successfully pass all post-offer of Employment, pre-employment screening requirements; which includes a criminal background check, random drug screening, and provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
• Must be physically fit to meet the demands of the job. You must have the capability to run, push, pull, bend, squat, kneel, lift, and transfer individuals
• Help people to achieve their personal goals
• Promote independence, self-fulfillment, and dignity
• Assist with activities of daily living such as; personal care, including preparing meals, feeding, grooming, dressing, housekeeping, and toileting
• Assist individuals with developmental disabilities to access their community for business, social, and recreational purposes
• Help to monitor (report, observe, collect data) and maintain individual’s health needs plan
• Other duties as assigned