Laser Therapist, Sales Consultant & Customer Service Associate
REMOVERY – LASER THERAPISTS, SALES CONSULTANTS & CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATES
‘People make me feel like I’m changing their life.’ Amber Curtis – Laser Specialist with Removery
If you want to do something meaningful in your life, and work in a progressive company that changes people lives daily – keep reading.
Established in America in 2019, Removery focus purely on laser tattoo removal and fading. We are the only privately traded company in the world to do this. Having recently launched sites in Australia, we are growing fast! The foundation is in place to build a network of 250+ locations across the US, Canada, and Australia over the next 5 years. We support our staff and our teams, and this will mean plenty of career progression opportunities!
ABOUT THE ROLES
At Removery, you will help our clients embrace change and make a real difference to people’s lives by supporting them through their tattoo removal journey. Having tattoos is not a requirement, but we do love them! You are welcome either way at Removery.
We are seeking Laser Therapists, Sales Consultants and Customer Service Associates to join our teams in the following locations. No experience is necessary for any of these roles!
We provide you with full paid training over 3-4 weeks prior to commencing your role so you feel 100% confident in your role before starting.
WHO WE ARE SEEKING
Ideally you will have a background in Beauty, Laser Hair Removal, Medical, Sales or Customer Service but the main attribute we are looking for is a friendly and nurturing personality and a motivation to provide a safe, welcoming environment for our clients.
Hours: Full time, Part time & Casual roles available (flexible employment arrangement)
Remuneration: $25 - $32 per hour dependent on experience PLUS generous and achievable bonuses
- Work in a rewarding career with plenty of progression opportunities
- Competitive wages + generous and achievable bonus
- Work with a team across our network of Studios and HQ who are committed, creative, strategic, and FUN
- Receive a high level of paid and ongoing training and education
- Ink-nitiative is a community outreach program designed to provide safe, effective, and free tattoo removal on the hands, neck and face to those in need – formerly incarcerated, gang members, survivors of human trafficking and those who wish to remove hate symbols or racist tattoos
- The foundation is in place to build a network of 250+ locations across U.S., Canada, and Australia over the next 4-5 years – which means an opportunity to continue your career with Removery even if life takes you to a new state or territory
- COVID-19 Wage Guarantee: If, as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, you are advised by Removery that you are not required to attend for work; and had you been employed by Removery on an earlier date, and had you been eligible to be paid an amount under a government assisted program, Removery will pay the amount that you would have been eligible to receive for that period under a government assisted program
- Complimentary tattoo removal for yourself (if wanted)
- Friends and family discount of 10%
- Uniform provided
To express your interest in any of these amazing positions, press ‘Apply’ for this job and attach your Resume as well as a Cover letter telling us which role/s you’d like to be considered for.
For a confidential discussion, Cathy on 0400 900 672.
We look forward to hearing from you!