Professional position responsible for all administrative functions for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and business development in the corporate office. Organize and expedite flow of work through executive office. Schedule appointments, meetings, and travel as required. Keep contact data base for CEO updated.
Essential/Primary Job Functions:
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Arrange meetings and appointments. Provide reminders.
- Prepare routine and non-routine reports and presentations as needed, including monthly expense report.
- Responsible for employee recognition (monthly birthday cards, arrangements/gifts for weddings, new baby, funerals).
- Understand and assist in all aspects of CEO’s businesses, investments, community involvement, etc.
- Coordinate with Marketing on events.
- Support and assist with our local Community Development initiatives.
Job Requirements for Essential/Primary Job Functions:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive company and personal information.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan and identify priorities.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (clear, concise, correct).
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate creativity and innovation.
- Ability to manage independently with minimal supervision.
Five or more years of experience in an Administrative position.