Company Apply Now
Shift Manager at Eclipse will assist the management team to oversee the sales, operations and personnel functions of the store, as well as the training and development of the entire staff. This includes ensuring that all sales goals are met through product education and exceptional customer service. With strong retail sales leadership skills, the Shift Managers will be responsible for ensuring successful sales results within the store by providing support, communication, leadership, motivation and guidance.
The Shift Managers will assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in all aspects of store operations including:
· Customer sales and services
· Supervising and training sales associates
· Processing shipments, displaying all merchandise based on presentation guidelines, implementing visual direction and replenishing merchandise
· Inventory control
· Cash register operations
· Inspiring and managing the store team to achieve maximum results
· Strong retail experience with a minimum of 1-year supervisory experience in a management capacity
· Proven track record in sales achievement
· Superior customer service skills
· Demonstrated people management and teambuilding skills
· Strong decision-making and communications skills
Resumes should be e-mailed in PDF format and should indicate which location and position you are applying for or you can drop your resumes off in person to the below address:
277 Broadway Street E.
Eclipse would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.