Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Associate
‘People make me feel like I’m changing their life.’ Amber Curtis – Laser Specialist with Removery
If you want to do something meaningful in your life, and work in a progressive company that changes people lives daily – keep reading.
The world’s leading tattoo removal experts, Removery helps empower people to reflect on the outside, who they are on the inside. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality service in a welcoming space, ensuring care at every stage of their tattoo removal journey.
The laser technology we use means that our clients can choose to express themselves by completely removing any trace of a tattoo, or fading just a small piece to make room for something else.
Established in 2019, Removery is an energetic and fast-growing brand with locations across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our goal is to reach 250+ studio locations over the next 5 years. This means plenty of career progression opportunities!
We are a vibrant, friendly and FUN team with a passion for tattoo removal - having tattoos is not a requirement, but we do love them!
We are carers, nurturers and listeners. We are motivated to create a safe and warm environment to those who visit us and enjoy working as part of a team.
As the CSA, you will deliver a 5-star guest experience to our new and existing clients who have come to us to begin their removal or fading journey and oversee the general maintenance and daily flow of your studio’s location. Our Client Services Associates have a passion for people and the industry.
WHO WE ARE SEEKING
- Ideally you will have a background in Beauty, Laser Hair Removal or Medical, but the main attribute we are looking for is a friendly and nurturing personality and a motivation to provide a safe, welcoming environment for our clients.
- Self-motivated, team player with excellent trouble-shooting capabilities and the ability to identify and solve problems when presented with them.
- 2-5 years of customer service experience.
- Familiarity working with client booking software.
- Available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
**We provide you with full paid training over 3-4 weeks prior to commencing your role so you feel 100% confident in your role before starting.
Hours: Full time or Part time (flexible employment arrangement)
Location: Parramatta, NSW
Remuneration: $25 - $28 per hour dependent on experience PLUS generous and achievable bonuses
- Complimentary tattoo removal for yourself (if wanted)
- Friends and family discount of 10%
- Receive a high level of paid and ongoing training and education
- Competitive wages + generous and achievable bonus
- COVID-19 Wage Guarantee: If, as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, you are advised by Removery that you are not required to attend for work; and had you been employed by Removery on an earlier date, and had you been eligible to be paid an amount under a government assisted program, Removery will pay the amount that you would have been eligible to receive for that period under a government assisted program
- Work in a rewarding career with plenty of progression opportunities
- Uniform provided
- Work with a team across our network of Studios and HQ who are committed, creative, strategic, and FUN
- Ink-nitiative is a community outreach program designed to provide safe, effective, and free tattoo removal on the hands, neck and face to those in need – formerly incarcerated, gang members, survivors of human trafficking and those who wish to remove hate symbols or racist tattoos
- The foundation is in place to build a network of 250+ locations across U.S., Canada, and Australia over the next 4-5 years – which means an opportunity to continue your career with Removery even if life takes you to a new state or territory
To apply for this amazing position, press ‘Apply’ for this job and attach your Resume.
To fast track your application, call Cathy on 0400 900 672.
We look forward to hearing from you!