Project Management Officer (PMO)
Company Apply Now
A leading Fintech company located in Tel Aviv is looking for a talented PMO to manage local and global projects.
As a Senior PMO you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope, monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Office location: Tel-Aviv
- Company size: 300+
- Industry: Financial Services. Fin-tech
- Core Technology: API, Platform
- Business Model: B2C, B2B
- Scope: Full-Time, Onsite!
Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
Manage the Project's ROI including estimation vs. Actual effort
Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
Define and track Team Performance KPIs
Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
Managing the company's knowledge Center: Responsibility to manage internal and external training and marketing materials.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the Hi-tech industry.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a supervisory position is - an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.