Tax Accounting Assistant - 107664
Company Apply Now
The Tax Accounting Assistant plays an integral part of the company by performing administrative and accounting related functions to ensure that the Corporate Tax Department’s operations flow smoothly. Candidate must be able to provide a variety of clerical tasks and administrative support for the Vice President of Tax and respective team. The position reports to the Corporate Office with some flexibility of remote work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and prioritize assignments.
- Maintain reports, spreadsheets, and corporate tax files.
- File returns, make and enter payments.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Perform filing, faxing and copying.
- Prepare graphs, charts, and spreadsheets.
- Other job-related duties may be assigned.
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must have 1-3 years related experience and/or training
- Must have general knowledge of tax accounting and processes
- Ability to perform basic math tasks
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively as well as have the ability to interact positively with co-workers and provide prompt solutions to problems
- Must have ability to multi-task and perform a variety of tasks
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather & analyze info skillfully
- Must exhibit high-quality customer service
- Must be able to plan/organize work for the department
- Be highly proficient in Excel and have various computer experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Power Point
- Must have excellent spelling and grammar
Please submit your resume to be considered for this position (resume must be in .doc, .docx, or .pdf form) or contact our office at 814-238-3750.