Operations Administrative Assistant
Company Apply Now
Kowalski Construction, Inc is a nationally recognized restoration leader in Arizona, family-owned and operated since 1967.
Are you someone who believes in family values, does the right thing when no one is watching and is involved in serving your community, leading by example? We are a company that cares about work/life balance because we all have a life outside of work.
What makes Kowalski Construction different from other restoration companies? We create a supportive environment for our employees, invest in their personal and professional growth, encourage family and work-life balance beyond the worksite.
As the Operations Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for the administrative functions including handling daily office administration operations. Additionally, you will support a team of managers and serve as a contact point for customers to resolve issues/difficulties across departments.
A Day in the life
As the Operations Administrative Assistant your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Database management, job tracking
- Billing and collecting payments on jobs
- Liaison between customers and management
- Collaborate with accountant on departmental billing
- Attention to detail
- Establish, develop, and maintains a positive relationship with customers, vendors, and management.
- Team-orientated with the ability to adapt in diverse environment and resolve issues
- Strong phone contact, handling skills and active listening
- Skilled in Microsoft Office with exceptional Excel skills
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise a plus
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively with little supervision
- Ability to learn new computer systems
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Accounting skills a plus
- Medical (75% paid by employer for employee which you can choose from a PPO or HSA plan), Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Critical Illness)
- 401K, Kowalski contributes up to 3% of employee contribution
- Vacation and sick time
- Tool & Boot Purchase Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
Job Type: Full-time (not remote)
Salary: $18-$20 hr