Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel has been retained to recruit for an Associate Attorney for a boutique law firm in the Capital Region! Our client is looking for someone who has the interest and ability to represent clients in real estate transactions. This firm offers a generous compensation package and other perks!
- 1-5 years of experience
- Must be admitted to practice in NYS
- Experience with real estate transactions is a plus
- Experience preparing closing documents strongly preferred
- Familiarity with SoftPro Select is a plus
- Excellent writing ability and effective oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Proficiency with tracking and meeting multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer