Information Security Analyst
Company Apply Now
The Information Security Analyst serves as a specialist in the development, implementation and
administration of internal security functions including maintaining security requirements. This role
analyzes security policies, processes, and procedures and verifies adherence to those controls.
—Focus on security reviews, internal audits, and issue triaging
- Conduct elevated account audits
- Assist with AWS S3 bucket audits
- Oversee security involvement with workforce termination and general user access audits
- Assist with bugcrowd investigation
- Conduct network and infrastructure reviews, audits, and oversight of open remediation/issues
- Access request review and approvals
-Review and update security procedures and document workflows as necessary
- Support current and future security operations
Must-Have Education and/or Experience
- 2+ years of experience working within information security.
- Experience implementing and maintaining information security technologies, such as: IDS/IPS,
malware prevention, end-point protection, multi-factor authentication, security information and
event management (SIEM), web content filtering, encryption, network access control (NAC),
data loss prevention (DLP), firewall administration, and vulnerability scanners.
- Knowledge of LANs, WANs, SANs, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows server and
desktop operating systems, Linux operating systems, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle.
- Expertise in technology platforms, tools, and processes used in the healthcare environment
- Expertise of enterprise architecture, IT operations, and security is required.
- Experience with secure coding practices, ethical hacking, and threat modeling
- Experience with project management
- Demonstrate the initiative to continuously stay apprised of emerging security threats and the
general information security landscape.
- Experience in performing log collection, correlation, and reviews of automated alerts for items
such as, and not limited to malware alerts, change detection alerts, and security system health
alerts exploit attempt alerts, etc.
- In-depth understanding of a variety of network and application attacks.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication ability.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.