Company Apply Now
• A strong understanding of C/C++ programming language.
• Able to write clean code, read and understand existing code, build, debug, test and peer review C/C++ code.
• Good communication verbal and written, with the ability to work across multiple geographies.
• Solid technical, analysis and problem solving skills.
• Experience with writing software requirements, unit test code and testing code.
• Experience with Git source control tool and other related Software code repository tools.
• DO-178C DAL-A experience with writing and reviewing artifacts (requirements, code, tests, analysis/documents)
• Very familiar with DO-178C objectives regarding safety, quality certification.
• Experience working in aerospace industry or similar safety, quality certification standards environment.
• BSP or driver development experience a bonus, as individual will need to be able to read and understand code for code reviews.
• Experience with tools: Polarion, CCR, LDRA, VectorCast, Coverity and similar (LINT), Code Collaborator
• Experience with MC/DC structural coverage analysis.
• A track record of solid decision-making skills and judgment.
• Self-motivated person with the ability to work hands-on with minimal supervision.
• Solid technical, analysis and problem-solving skills.
• BS or Master’s degree student in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
• A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in embedded software design
• Strong low level embedded software development.
• Familiarity of major processor families: PowerPC, Intel and ARM and MIPS
• Experience with open source development environment
• Experience with device drivers, BSPs