Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel is recruiting for temporary/contract Auditors for a NYS Office located in downtown Albany!
Qualified candidate with possess:
- Must have a bachelor's degree including or supplemented by 24 undergraduate or graduate credit hours in accounting and/or auditing.
- Professional accounting and/or auditing experience in one or more of the following areas:
- As an internal accountant/auditor with responsibility for conducting a full range of accounting/auditing activities for an entity.
- As a professional staff member of a private accounting/auditing practice with broad experience in conducting financial compliance, economy and efficiency, or program results audits.
- As a field auditor with a federal, state, or municipal agency, with the responsibility for conducting comprehensive audits of governmental agencies in accordance with generally accepted government audit standards to determine the compliance with laws, rules, and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS)
- Computer skills, strong file maintenance skills, strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills (written & verbal)
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer