Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel has been retained to recruit for a Service Coordinator for a top leader in the healthcare field in the Capital Region. Our client is looking for an entry level professional to coordinate with internal and external customers to assist with the creation of user accounts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain systems documentation.
- Troubleshoot problems within applications and systems
- Collect and analyze data to identify needs
- Participate in certain aspects of systems analysis and systems design
- Proficient in the following skills are required
- Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to identify problems and provide technical advice
- Some knowledge of healthcare specific applications.
- Ability to learn and understand designated systems, processes, and operations in relation to customer’s goals
- Experience in the following are strongly preferred
- Familiarity with HIPAA regulations
- Medical terminology
- Financial and billing processes are a plus
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer