Project Management Analyst
Company Apply Now
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for an Project Management Analyst to join a growing manufacturing organization in Latham, NY. This is a Full Time Direct Hire opportunity. Our client is looking for someone who can manage the project implementation cycle for systems solutions including analysis, design, and implementation.
- Bachelors in related field or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Four years’ experience in IFS ERP implementation with at least two full cycle implementations
- Five to ten years’ experience managing ERP implementation projects
- Manufacturing ERP experience preferred
- Experience with ETL tools, SQL, and PMO practices
- Manage multiple project streams simultaneously and in accordance with the project plan
- Plan and manage multiple sprints using agile methodology
- Run daily scrum meetings
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates to senior leadership regarding strategy and progress
- Lead the business process redesign for the long term and short-term goals of the company
- Monitor project scope and resources to ensure successful and on-time releases
- Collaborate with colleagues to communicate business requirements
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer