Emergency Services Sales Representative
Company Apply Now
Kowalski Construction, Inc is a nationally recognized restoration leader in Arizona, family-owned and operated since 1967.
Are you someone who believes in family values, does the right thing when no one is watching and is involved in serving your community, leading by example? We are a company that cares about work/life balance because we all have a life outside of work.
What makes Kowalski Construction different from other restoration companies? We create a supportive environment for our employees, invest in their personal and professional growth, encourage family and work-life balance beyond the worksite.
Are you caring and compassionate? Do you like to work with others? We help people in their worst moments. You never know what you're going to be walking into; one day it could be a fire, the next it could be a flood, the next could be a vehicle impact into a structure. We work alongside the police and fire departments, helping disaster victims.
As a Sales Representative, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Will work alongside and communicate with insurance adjusters.
- Will occasionally be on-call as part of our 24-hour emergency response team
- Periodic travel within AZ.
- Attend events tradeshows, golf tournaments, and other sponsorship activities. periodically
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic computer skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Hands on experience with multiple sales techniques.
- Detail & goal oriented.
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check and pass a drug screen.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry as it pertains to restoration is highly desirable
- Corporate, municipalities sales experience a plus.
- Company vehicle, Phone, Computer, iPad, and related equipment to conduct business
- Medical (75% paid by employer for employee which you can choose from a PPO or HSA plan), Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Critical Illness)
- 401(k) - Kowalski contributes up to 3% of employee contribution
- Vacation and sick time
- Tool & Boot Purchase Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Profit Share
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Base plus Incentives