Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company Apply Now
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
Fusco Personnel has been retained to recruit for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a not-for-profit membership organization ran through the NYS Government. This is a full-time, direct hire position located in the Capital Region and they offer a competitive benefits package!
• High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred
• Courses in bookkeeping, accounting, and computers
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a bookkeeping or accounting function preferred
• Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proven problem solving and mathematical ability
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume work environment
• Proficiency with various computer software applications including computerized accounting systems (Great Plains Dynamics preferred), databases, spreadsheets, and word processing (preferably Microsoft Office Suite)
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer