Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel has been retained to recruit for a Project Manager for an innovative public-benefit organization with offices located in Albany, NY and NYC that focuses on the growth of renewable energy. A tech-savvy, experienced administrative professional is needed to help assist the team with general project workflow. This is a 2-year assignment, and a hybrid work schedule is available!
- Prior experience as a Coordinator/Project Manager preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in software programs like Oracle/Salesforce/Peoplesoft preferred
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prior experience in an office/administrative setting required
- Ability to multi-task and shift between priorities seamlessly
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer